patterns of gamebore

Guest konings

Guest konings

I come from The Netherlands and i like stud hunting, I shoot with patterns of gamebore nr5, with on the head of the pattern a blue plastiek cap around the starter, but unfortunately am them not always to know your obtain readers of these forum these patterns also?? :rolleyes: B) :lol:

Hi Konings,

The blue disk is known as a recoil reduction system, not sure how, or if, it works.

We have Clear Pigeon and Clear Winners amongst others here which are Gambore loads.

They are quite fast and good value for money, but only the Clear Winner has the 'reduction system' I think, might be wrong of course..

Here is some more information for you:

Gamebore

Hi Konings,

The blue disk is known as a recoil reduction system, not sure how, or if, it works.

We have Clear Pigeon and Clear Winners amongst others here which are Gambore loads.

They are quite fast and good value for money, but only the Clear Winner has the 'reduction system' I think, might be wrong of course..

Here is some more information for you:

Gamebore

the blue diamond also shares the 'gordon' recoil reduction system, as well as several others in the competition range, however i dont know if any of these come in 7's or larger (suitable for pigeon)

i believe blue diamond got some award of some sort for patterning well in a wide range of guns (over heard a conversation, so not to say this is true)

however i used to use the XLR, which is anything other than 'extra low recoil' and just got fed up with being belted. couldnt tell you if they grouped any differently.