pigeon decoying days , east yorkshire

swiss.tony

Just let you know that ive been out a couple of times with Swiss Tone, he`s a top bloke with a big heart... would help anyone! . I`ve been out twice on the pigeons just for a late afternoon session and come away with 20+ each time( should have been more but shot ****). like i say... TOP BLOKE.. looking forwards to meeting up again CHEERS!

Just let you know that ive been out a couple of times with Swiss Tone, he`s a top bloke with a big heart... would help anyone! . I`ve been out twice on the pigeons just for a late afternoon session and come away with 20+ each time( should have been more but shot ****). like i say... TOP BLOKE.. looking forwards to meeting up again CHEERS!

THANKS for that comment blaze see you soon ...swiss

NGO's booklet "Sporting shooting and the Law"

page25

Anyone may borrow a shotgunfrom the occupier of private premises and use it on those premises(includingland in the occupier's prescence. ........................There is no legal definitionof the word prescence in this context.It is generally taken to mean being within sight and earshot. If the borrower is under the age of 15 they must in addition be supervised by a person aged at least 21........"

and page38

"Under the wildlife and countryside act 1981an occupier, in relation to any land other than the foreshore includes any personhaving any right of hunting, shooting fishing.............."

Shed any light on the matter???

surely if every body has public liablity insurance that wants to go whats the problem? i for one go shooting no where with out it. All Swiss as to state own insurance job sorted.

I have pm you swiss great offer :good:

guides insurance helps to cover you from all angles and when being a guide and when taken out people you have never met or know anything about this cover helps if anything was to happen, its not cheap but i would not be doing what i do with out it !

Hi Swiss,

I am new to this site.I have never done a pigeon shooting before. But I did shoot ducks, pheasants and a few other quarries.

My question is how is it looking on the 18th october?

Cheers

Solaia1(isa)

Hi chaps

Just puting feelers out see if and anybody fancy's a day pigeon shooting on my land with me in the comeing months.

This is more for the people on here with no experience or kit im keen on helping people as i no how hard it is too find land.

Iv got a few farms near market weighton east yorkshire im happy too meet you there or go in my 4x4 wat ever is easyer.

Iv got enough decoying gear to start a shop ..

I will teach you about safety, hide building, decoy pattens, flightlines, hopefully the birds will play.

Its a bit slow at min so if any intrest ill take names and numbers by pm and ring you when there are birds about in numbers and dates .

I work shifts so can shoot in week over 3000 acres of land and woodland plus a flight duck pond if nothing else will shoot ducks .

PRICE £45 for full day just to re cap this is for beginners or people new in to sport just to give them a nice day out .

And get them in too are sport wat we all love

P.S we can start and finish at wat ever time s you want but will make full day of it

Thanks FOR READING SWISS

4 eyes 1st on list

ash biker

Hi chaps

Just puting feelers out see if and anybody fancy's a day pigeon shooting on my land with me in the comeing months.

This is more for the people on here with no experience or kit im keen on helping people as i no how hard it is too find land.

Iv got a few farms near market weighton east yorkshire im happy too meet you there or go in my 4x4 wat ever is easyer..

Iv got enough decoying gear to start a shop ..

I will teach you about safety, hide building, decoy pattens, flightlines, hopefully the birds will play.

Its a bit slow at min so if any intrest ill take names and numbers by pm and ring you when there are birds about in numbers and dates .

I work shifts so can shoot in week over 3000 acres of land and woodland plus a flight duck pond if nothing else will shoot ducks .

PRICE £45 for full day just to re cap this is for beginners or people new in to sport just to give them a nice day out .

And get them in too are sport wat we all love

P.S we can start and finish at wat ever time s you want but will make full day of it

Thanks FOR READING SWISS MUST HAVE OWN INSURANCE AND BRING IT WITH YOU THANKS

4 eyes 1st on list

ash biker

Hi Tony

34 replies and over a 1000 visitors, I hope it is going well for you

Cheers

Terry

• 1 year later...