Tungsten matrix 2oz 3 1/2" 12bore..

Well it started by going to the toyshop looking for a cheap 10 bore...

Looking through the cartridge container i came across a couple of 10 packs of Kent's impact tungsten matrix 2oz loads in no1 shot.

Was just interested if anyone has used these or what any of the keen wildfowling reloaders has to say about them?

It seems a big tungsten load through a 12 bore.I know its a 3 1/2 cart but looking into its more than pretty much any 10 bore tungsten cart load.

Ive been seriously looking at buying a 10 bore for geese but probably only have 50-75 shots a year at them.

Question is do i just use the 2oz itm's through my 12 or do i get a 10 for dedicated goose shooting..

I dont mind getting a dedicated goose gun.It wouldnt be an expensive gun anyhow.

The reason im asking is ive tried 3" carts in bismuth and steel (BB) and pricked 2 birds already this year at less than 35 yards probably nearer 30.

I havent tried the ITM yet through the 12 and from what ive read its obviously much better than steel/bismuth.

However im temped by a ten bore but not entirely sure on the penetration side of things.If the penetration of a 10 bore is better at the same range than a 12 then the 10 bore seems the way to go if that makes sense.