Best rifle lamp

Stamford

Can you tell me in your own opinion the best rifle lamp that you've had or tried ? Just purchased a Deben Tracer Max and wouldnt thoughts ?

The lamp you have mentioned is good enough for Air-rifle shooting.I use a Lightforce SL170 Striker for use with my Centrefire rifle on Foxes. :blush:

I use a max tracer on my rimfire for rabbits and its very good also got the handle bit,for the air rifle i used a verminator with rat tail trigger switch and is just right for the 40 yrd shots and its for sale as i sold my AA s410,any one want it they can have it for £25 posted,its as new just needs battery.

Its all relative, I run a Tracer Mini Pro and a Tracer Max Pro, they do me for all my shooting from air rifle to the centrefires.

The Bigger Lightforce units have a bigger lamp/reflector are are without doubt brighter, but the Mini is rated 250 yards, the Max 400 and some lightforce 600. (don't necessarily believe the ranges, but they are indicative of each)

You simply need to decide what you need, whatever, make sure you get the version with the dimmer switch!

:good: