Beans means pigeons

After a spell off the woodies due to work I got a call thursday from a farmer to say a field of beans was covered .

I always a bit wary of farmers reports but after crashing ou a quick garden tidy this morning got a few things done .

So got down there around 10 this morning the weather was perfect cloudy and and good wind .

The birds in the mood for dancing and come straight in from the off and I finished at 1500hrs as the birds lost intrested picked 84 and sold 12 off the field to a passer by for a BBQ .

Kind regards OTH

pigeons.jpg

After a spell off the woodies due to work I got a call thursday from a farmer to say a field of beans was covered .

I always a bit wary of farmers reports but after crashing ou a quick garden tidy this morning got a few things done .

So got down there around 10 this morning the weather was perfect cloudy and and good wind .

The birds in the mood for dancing and come straight in from the off and I finished at 1500hrs as the birds lost intrested picked 84 and sold 12 off the field to a passer by for a BBQ .

Kind regards OTH

pigeons.jpg

win win situation good days shooting good bag of pigeons and sold some of em;they won;t buy them any fresher than that straight from the field.

Or paints truth not porkies you would not belive my cartridge to kill ratio I killed 6 in one go I lined them up and as I took the shot a pair flighted pass and I took them out as well :good:

Regards OTH

only 6 in one go.. i had 10 with one shot the other day;or i think i did or was that eggy :yes: :yes:

Edited by yickdaz