s410 help !! pleasee

The Pest Expert

finally got my air arms s410 fired about 25 shots though it now it seems to have no pressure build up in it and just wont fire the pellets it has the air in there but no pressure any body had this issue or any help at all or shall i just take it to a gun smiths it is a anit temper one so can be serviced my self just not to sure what im looking for

Thanks ATB Pest

You should join the 'air arms owners club' good bunch of lads and baglt supplies bits for all air guns :D ,is it a .177,if so will be hard to beat,a truly fantastic bit of kit (when fixed),make sure you oil the barrell after EVERY outing as this is the worst bit the bluing is quite thin and WILL rust :good: ,zerod my .177 at 40 yrds and was taking bunnies at 60yrds head shots with one mldot holdover and hitting targets at 80 yrds :yes:

common problem in a lot of AA's..! have a look for a thread on here for it. Id say the seal in the back of the air chamber has come away slightly and left you with little pressure. first thing is to stop shooting before you empty the cylinder altogether. then hook the gun up to your air bottle and rather than releasing the air into the gun slowly, give it one short sharp blast to try and resit the seal. could be worth a service if this doesnt work. (Worked with my mates gun though. and same advice given to a member on airgunners forum by me solved his problem too!)

ATB :D