Strange One!

fortune82

Whilst on the shoot today my 18 month old Cocker DOG was "mounted" by a large slobbering Clumber Spaniel! I managed to pull him off after about 10 seconds by which time he was in full swing!

Anyway my Cocker has been very strange since then. Its almost as if he doesnt want to know me or anyone else. Ive checked him over and he has no physical injury that I can see.

Anyone any experience of this? He started to ignore every command and just sat with his back to me and anyone else.

The dog's shut down after having a bad experience, he'll come out of it.

BTW any dog that tries mounting any of mine gets its ribs softened with the toe of my boot, their handlers should be more aware and will get their ribs similarly softened if they've got too much to say about it. Really gets my goat dominating, humping dogs running all over the place pleasing themselves while the owners has a chat with somebody.

BTW any dog that tries mounting any of mine gets its ribs softened with the toe of my boot, their handlers should be more aware and will get their ribs similarly softened if they've got too much to say about it. Really gets my goat dominating, humping dogs running all over the place pleasing themselves while the owners has a chat with somebody.

Too true, next time it happens dont use your hands to remove the offender, as WGD has said use the pointy end of your boot.

Too true, next time it happens dont use your hands to remove the offender, as WGD has said use the pointy end of your boot.

and tell the bloke who owns the dog.if he does'nt get it under control,he's next (i mean the mounting thing,not the toe end :yes: )

Edited by pegleg31