Sika Stag out of the top draw

Shotgunspud

OMG !! hes a big boy, very well done Alex :yes: looks to still be in his summer coat, down here they are as black as the ace of spades, missed a shot at a good one myself last week due to the scope steaming up on a cold morning and had to reluctantly let him go but he'll be there again for another day, good shooting mate :hmm: hope to meet up soon

atb

Cal :lol:

OMG !! hes a big boy, very well done Alex :good: looks to still be in his summer coat, down here they are as black as the ace of spades, missed a shot at a good one myself last week due to the scope steaming up on a cold morning and had to reluctantly let him go but he'll be there again for another day, good shooting mate :yes: hope to meet up soon

atb

Cal B)

Thanks Cal

Yes mate sooner the better...

Edited by Shotgunspud

Cracking write up and stag, well done.

I am very much an amature taxidermist, i enjoy it and have results that are good enough for me, but if you dont mind me asking what does it cost to have a superb sika like that shoulder mounted. i think this is by far the best mount, but it is difficult, for me anyway!

I ask because i have a couple of red capes in the freezer, to do myself, and wonder what it would cost to have an expert do them

cheers

dave

Cracking write up and stag, well done.

I am very much an amature taxidermist, i enjoy it and have results that are good enough for me, but if you dont mind me asking what does it cost to have a superb sika like that shoulder mounted. i think this is by far the best mount, but it is difficult, for me anyway!

I ask because i have a couple of red capes in the freezer, to do myself, and wonder what it would cost to have an expert do them

cheers

dave

Well if you will do mine £20 would be a start... :good:

No mate about £450 but if you shop around you will get a better price but will taxidermist you find one you are happy with a sick with them...

hope that helps you,

Alex