deep blue

tanjipete

hi lads , i would just like to say i was contacted by the management of deep blue this afternoon & was offered a full refund which i accepted , i would like to thank all of you who supported me throughout as i am positive i would have had to go to court to resolve this sorry saga , once again it was all of us who stood together with this & 3 other sites full of genuine honest people against big establishments , i appreciate all help & comments contributed by the members on here ,all great lads thanks again & cheers pete :yes::lol::lol:

hi lads , i would just like to say i was contacted by the management of deep blue this afternoon & was offered a full refund which i accepted , i would like to thank all of you who supported me throughout as i am positive i would have had to go to court to resolve this sorry saga , once again it was all of us who stood together with this & 3 other sites full of genuine honest people against big establishments , i appreciate all help & comments contributed by the members on here ,all great lads thanks again & cheers pete :yes::lol::lol:

:drinks: well done mate, it's just annoying that you had to take things as far as you did.

In my mind I picture the shop in a cul-de-sac surrounded by caravans and driveway tarmac companies :crazy::yahoo:

It's good to know that you ended up getting a satisfactory result! The just such a shame is that you had to go to the extremes you did in order to get that result. At least you have helped open peoples eyes to the problems that can arise by buying from this shop which appears to have some very "questionable trading practices" and others are now much more "aware" and will hopefully be forewarned about the potemtial pitfalls of buying from this company in the future!

I should add that I personally have not had any dealings with this company and I am only going by other peoples experiences that have been posted on the PW forum which have certainly put me off from thinking about buying from them!