Baikal IJ-58 SXS 12G Ejector Shotgun.

Norrie

Hiya,...I bought this off a mate to keep me shooting while my Rizzini was away getting refurbed. It's now back, and I need room in the Shotty cabinet for a new Magnum goose gun, so, this has to go.... I've put about 30 carts through it.

It was originally bought new for my mate on his 17th birthday, he's now 50, so that makes the gun 34 years old ( 1976). It's lain in his cabinet since he was 18, as he preferred his dads gun. he says he put approx 100 carts through it..

It's in VERY good condition as the pics will show, and is as tight as the day it was bought new for his 17th birthday.

There are some marks, and rubbing, but all are from the cabinet ..as it was hardly used. I've tried to show all the marks etc in the pics. the blueing is very good, and the barrel as I said has some rubbing at the muzzle, and on each side of the chambers, purely from lying in the cabinet..Stock and foregrip are all good too...Barrels are immaculate..:whistling:

It shoots very well,(better than me) and the ejector is supposedly "turn offable? " but I've no idea how to do that...

Serial number is...C36177

It has 28.3/4 in barrels, and is fixed choked at full and 1/2....

There are a couple on the gun trader sites in the same sort of condition at £200, and £195....

I want £130 o.n.o for it....I'd prefer FTF, so you see what you get...but will do an RFD at your cost....mine charges £25.

Any info or more pics, just PM me, and I'll get them off to you....

BTW, now advertised on another forum, so as per usual, first timed reply gets it......:hmm:

Thanks for looking...

Baikalsxs001.jpg

Baikalsxs002.jpg

Baikalsxs004.jpg

Baikalsxs008.jpg

Baikalsxs022.jpg

Baikalsxs018.jpg

Edited by Norrie

Hiya Tam, Just a Hatsun 3in Magnum mate...got a nice one lined up....??? Almost new, and very cheap...:(

Get a Beretta :whistling::hmm: :hmm: nowt against hatstands mind you :lol: once shot a crossing simultanious pair at the clays with 1 shot :lol: - they were 8 feet apart :lol: