out at the herefordshire foxes again. cracking night it was to.

jamie g

that was another cracking write up j :good: , youre turning into dave , youre both a menace to foxes lol , well done mate :good:

all good mel. been out much yourself. dave said you got some new land. lol havent you got enough allready :good::yes:

Edited by jamie g

all good mel. been out much yourself. dave said you got some new land. lol havent you got enough allready :good::good:

ive been getting out and about quite a bit again lately j , ill be off out for a shine after tea because i need a few rabbits for the kebabs on saturday , its a shame that you cant eat foxes mate , you and dave could open your own butchers shop lol.

ive been getting out and about quite a bit again lately j , ill be off out for a shine after tea because i need a few rabbits for the kebabs on saturday , its a shame that you cant eat foxes mate , you and dave could open your own butchers shop lol.

if they taste like they smell mel i dont think they would sell very well :hmm: you want to get the muntjac on your bbq