Feeding pigeons

ditchman

Just for your information.............

off the Cromer road, no pigeons on the rape, they are only sunning themselves if they are on it at all, groups of 4-10 hanging around under oak trees still feeding there. Lots of birds moving about mostly from wood to wood, my shooting buddy rang me yesterday when he was out on a boiler service and said the birds were hammering the sugar beet tops (after lifting) and also stuffing themselves on the chickweed? on the stubbles

just waiting for the beet to be lifted on my permission !!!

ditchman

Around my neck of the woods birds are mainly on drillings .sugar beat tops,and hawthorn berries and now rape in good numbers .

Out of 12 birds today when i checked there crops ,1 had drilling ,1 nothing ,4 hawthorn berries and 6 rape .

Been watching over 400 plus birds each day for the last week heading to a large rape field infront of my house and each day more birds arrive :hmm:

Weve got tons of rape but not one single pigeon on it and none flying about very strange never known it

We have tons of pigeons on rape . was on a game shoot today and every rape field was blue with pigeons they know they wont get shot because of the shoot itself the little ******* :oops: