Sabatti .308

jcf1

Nice italian .308. Bluing and woodwork in excellent condition. Shoots 1/2" groups at 100 yards with homeloads. Wood is cracking - very very nicely figured walnut. Screwcut for mod 1/2"UNF.

Accounted for many roe, fox and fallow.

This is the second sabatti I own and I love them - I'm probably keeping the other one which was a cheaper buy (and is in worse nick) but both shoot very well. I'm only selling this one as I've got another new deer calibre rifle and can't justify it.

This is not the same as the 'rover' rifles AFAIK, and I believe this to be the deluxe version.

Options as follows:

Gun and mounts only: £250 - PRICE REDUCTION £200

Gun, mounts and tasco euro class in semi-decent nick: £310 PRICE REDUCTION £250

Gun, mounts, scope as above and wildcat predator 8 pretty much as new: £430 PRICE REDUCTION £350

All of the above plus full length, seating (and maybe neck sizing if I can find it) dies, 100 or so federal nickel once fired brass, load of primers, tub of n550, load of speer 165gr heads, plus 30 or so completed rounds: bargain price of £500 PRICE REDUCTION £400

30817Fireball223.jpg?t=1291589229

More pics available for serious enquiries - ie not timewasting picture collecting weirdos....

Edit - will not split any of this until the rifle is sold.

Edited by jcf1

ITS A CRACKING LOOKING RIFLE I HAVE THE CAMO VERSION OF THE ROVER IN 6.5X55 IT SHOOTS LIKE THIS ONE I/2 INCH AT 100 YARDS THE PRICE IS RIGHT FOR THIS ONE GOOD LUCK WITH THE SALE

KEVIN

Cheers - its a shame to see it go it is a cracker, but I really can't justify it gathering dust.

I HOPE YOU HAVE SOLD THIS SABATTI RIFLE WHEN YOU LOOK AT SABATTI'S WEB SITE AND SEE THE RIFLES THAT THEY MAKE. THEY ARE GOOD VALUE.I BOUGHT MY 6.5 X 55 TWO MONTHS AGO FROM JOHN CARR IN DONCASTER ITS IN REALTREE CAMMO I HAVE SHOT 1 ROE BUCK AND 5 FALLOW WITH IT.

P.S I DONT KNOW JFC1 AND AND I AM ONLY COMENTING ON THE SABATTI RIFLE

Edited by pendle

• 2 weeks later...