'Working' from home... ahem...

adam f

The town I live in had a fair covering of snow last night so my trip to Taunton have cancelled and I ended up having a snow day working from home.

By late afternoon however the constant stream of piddies flighting over the field next door was too much to resist so I grabbed the Hatsan and 3 carts and popped out for 10 mins roost shooting. The first blood went to a bunny who was under the tree I was walking to - a bonus! I bagged my bird - a nice fast crosser and was back indoors within 15 mins!

Wish all days at work were like this!

normal_New_Image~0.JPG

Edited by adam f

well done Adam

I have a 30 min drive to me nearest land so always have to pre organise, would be nice to just walk out the door for a few mins shooting, always said if I won the lottery I would have a house surrounded with several fields of rape corn and beans

doc

That is exactly what I keep saying too. :drinks:

well done Adam

I have a 30 min drive to me nearest land so always have to pre organise, would be nice to just walk out the door for a few mins shooting, always said if I won the lottery I would have a house surrounded with several fields of rape corn and beans

doc

With a couple of flight ponds and a nice Sea trout river going through it! :D