FOR SALE - Meopta 7x50 Scope

Sargeant Bang

I just got a modestly priced S&B for my deer rifle so I now have one too many scopes.

It's a superb scope, designed for centrefire but equally at home as a top quality rimfire scope. Seen very little action indeed. Has the magic "7" Exit Pupil. I used it for stalking but they're also used for foxing so they must be pretty good at that too.

Looks new, lovely optics, no ring marking that I can recall but naturally I'll double check for you and update if necessary with close up photo's. Bought it last year from Minsterley as my first centrefire scope.

It also comes with genuine Butler Creek pop-up covers front & rear included. They would normally cost a bit to buy as an extra. I'm sure I have the original box and instructions for it too.

Has one of those great Meopta reticles with the range finder scale built into it.

I only have a picture of it mounted on my rifle from before. The photo must be 3 or 4 months old now. It's sitting there not doing what it was designed to do, I'd prefer to have some ammo money instead and know it was getting used.

I gave about £275 for it as I recall, plus the B/C covers so probably around £300 spent in all. It's top notch kit and the buyer will be a very happy hunter indeed.

Hopefully someone out there in PW Land can put it back into good use either on a current rifle or one they're planning ??

post-7-1139915480.jpg