Last week wignshooting with some American friends.

elolivohunting

Excellent, almost too many pigeons.

What choke and what loads do you use in those 20g Teknys'?

Hey Sitsinhedges, how are you??

Yeah! there are a lot of doves now day, we have sow 400 hectare of sunflower. Doves love sunflower.

I only hunt witm my xusta 12 caliber. The ones that appear in the video are my american friends. They shot with 7 of 32 and 36 grains.

About the choke, sorry, I didn't ask them.

They always bring their own shotguns.

See ya.

Gonzalo

Hey Sitsinhedges, how are you??

Yeah! there are a lot of doves now day, we have sow 400 hectare of sunflower. Doves love sunflower.

I only hunt witm my xusta 12 caliber. The ones that appear in the video are my american friends. They shot with 7 of 32 and 36 grains.

About the choke, sorry, I didn't ask them.

They always bring their own shotguns.

See ya.

Gonzalo

You are very lucky when you consider that we are struggling to get any sport at all over here right now.

Might have to book myself a holiday :lol:

You are very lucky when you consider that we are struggling to get any sport at all over here right now.

Might have to book myself a holiday :lol:

Well my friend, I only want to show to other members the great week that I have. I don't have time to make a video with presentation and other without the logo and the info. The video that I put here is the one that I sent to an American channel that want some info from the Lodge.

If you have something personal with me, it's ok, each one can give their opinion. Like I told you before, I'm here to make friends, if some of them are interested in making some hunting trip I will try my best to make it happen.

I recently talked with Dave. He told me that he want to come to Argentina to make some wingshooting and I told him that the money is not the important thing here, the important is to make his birthday like he wants, shooting some doves.

I also want to invite you to shoot some doves, maybe some day you will accept my invitation.

See ya.

Gonzalo

Looks very good shooting plus the weather looks dame good .

What sort of dove shooting do you do ie is it all shooting over sunflowers or do you do valley shooting where the birds offer more interesting shots ?

Tom

Hi tom, how are you?

This time we made over the sunflowers. The shoot that I prefer is in the middle of two forest where the doves fly high and it's a very difficult shot.

Here in La Pampa there aren't so many valleys, so we make other type of wingshoot.

See ya.

Gonzalo

Hi tom, how are you?

This time we made over the sunflowers. The shoot that I prefer is in the middle of two forest where the doves fly high and it's a very difficult shot.

Here in La Pampa there aren't so many valleys, so we make other type of wingshoot.

See ya.

Gonzalo

Im good thankyou !

I would very much like to see the forest shooting if poss as this kind of shooting really interests me ! What sort of height do the birds come over at ?

Tom

Im good thankyou !

I would very much like to see the forest shooting if poss as this kind of shooting really interests me ! What sort of height do the birds come over at ?

Tom

Hi Tom, How are you? Here I found a video of the type of shoot that I told you.

About the height, I think that more than 40 meters. But what I love in the forest is when the doves comes with strong winds, that is a very difficult shot! We only have a group that always tell us to hunt in that part of the farm.

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/5651095/10_8_09/

I will try to upload a video of one time when we were training our dogs.

Which is the best dog there for Partridges? Here we use Pointer, setter, Braco. That are the best dog for me.

See ya!

Gonzalo