Scope For Sale

rimfire4969

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

I had this scope on my hmr for about a week then a friend gave me a different scope (more mag) that i swapped for this one.

Condition is as new, not even any ring marks, a very nice scope, 3 - 12 x 52, 30mm tubes, very good in low light. In its original box, cloth cover and unopened cleaning cloth and instructions.

This scope is the Opti-Mate Opti-20, 3-12 x 52mm

Edgar Brothers tell me Rrp is around £225.00 i found somewhere online for £190.00, it seems i got mine cheap at £165.00.

Looking for £130.00 posted and insured to your door, for what is a brand new scope with the Edgar Brothers Life Time Warranty.

From the Edgar Brothers website.

General &Hunting 30mm 3-12 x 52 Dual-X

A great all-around hunting scope. Expect excellent performance for long range target shooting or vermin control. Featuring high quality, green Japanese lenses and one-piece construction. The Edgar Brothers range of Opti-Mate branded scopes are established, tried and tested. They don’t claim to be anything other than great value for money, hardwearing and reliable, what you see, is what you get – literally. Comes with an Edgar Brothers limited lifetime warranty.

Overall Length: 320 - 326mm

Fast Eye Focus: Yes

Turret Adjustment: Coin – ¼”/click

Objective Outer Diameter: 59mm

Finish: Matte Black

odds065.jpg

odds066.jpg

odds067.jpg

Edited by rimfire4969