Logun s16 trouble

0145wirbelwind

I have a Logun s16 with a bad air leak in what looks like the rear seals by the bottle and pressure gauge.What happens is when i screw in the bottle, air just starts leaking at a hell of a rate form the body of the gun. Is there a mod to put this right and were is the best place to send the gun to get it sorted ???

There was a thread the other day about logun S16, and some one said where the chap who designed them was now working and they do repairs and servicing!

Its quite common on S16, i sent mine back for new seals etc, it can be done DIY but i had mine serviced at the same time!

Dont panic-this is a common ailment of the S16-in fact the gun comes with 3 spare o-rings for that area when new.The designer and man to speak to is Jim Hogun who now works at Red Beck Farm Air Rifles (01924 862037)-but im fairly sure that this is an easy DIY job.If my tiny mind serves me right i think that the MK1 had the seal on the bottle itself whereas later versions had the seal in the action of the gun.Correct lubrication of the seal is most likely the name of the game-good luck and enjoy the gun-its a classic.(A service by the above company is around the £70 mark-could be a wise move.)

Edited by bruno22rf

Hi I do them my self as I have 1 am fixing for afriend and there are a few post abwt them leaking awill try do awalk through of how to replace the seals sounds like the 1 small one inbetween the triger and the barrel connection its easy once u no how will take abwt an hour

All u need is an allen key set and screw drives