Sabel SLNE 12 bore

SOLD

Silver Sable, side-lock non-ejector, choked at half and full. 28 inch barrels, LOP of 14 and 3/4. Handles very nicely and looks well nice.

In nice clean condition. Can RFD at your expense.

£300 ONO. Paypal, cheque, or cash on collection. Will RFD at your expense which is £45 at my end (Chichester Armoury). May do a deal if necessary. No time wasters please. If you want it, buy it. If not, don't say you do then **** me around and never get back to me as I've already had my fair share.

DSCN1042.jpg

DSCN0662.jpg

DSCN1053.jpg

DSCN0835.jpg

DSCN1060.jpg

DSCN1050.jpg

Cheers.

Edited by George1990

Hi nice litle gun is it a garbi or a arretia? it will say on the barel flats i think or on the bottom of the action looks like a arretia i have the black sable delux which was the higher level gun and i think you are underpricing your gun? it is every bit as good as a aya no2 and they sel in the states for $5000 in good nick. gmk(gunmark) still inport the same gun for around 3000 quid so somone will have a bargain if i had the cash id snap it up fashions change and sxs shorguns will be all the rage again one day they are top class timless gents guns Thanks

All it says is Silver Sable on it so not sure of the importer. I've seen what look to be very similar ones go on Guntrader for around £400 to £500 so that's what I based my price on. Priced it to sell.

Thanks for the info though, but I don't think it's worth that much. Probably have said that haha