lightforce 140 question

hawkeye185

Hi I have a lightforce 140 mounted on my rifle powered by a lightweight deben 12v 14amp/hr battery wich is fine to use.

as I only use it for a 2 or three hours max is there a way that I can increase the light output by sacrificing the unused amp hours without damaging the lamp or the battery ? would a higher wattage bulb achieve this ? many thanks in advance hawkeye185.

Edited by hawkeye185

youy will increase the output wiyh a higher wattage lamp its easy to work out how long your lamp would last if you put a 100 watt lamp in all you have to do is divide the watts (100) BY THE VOLTS (12) AND THAT WILL GIVE YOU THE AMPS for argument sake thats approx 8 amps so from yor battery a 100 watt lamp will draw 8 amps per hour 16 amps in 2 hrs hope it all makes sense

Hi I have a lightforce 140 mounted on my rifle powered by a lightweight deben 12v 14amp/hr battery wich is fine to use.

as I only use it for a 2 or three hours max is there a way that I can increase the light output by sacrificing the unused amp hours without damaging the lamp or the battery ? would a higher wattage bulb achieve this ? many thanks in advance hawkeye185.

Think a 75 watt bulb is all that is recommended for the SL140 by lightforce,if your looking for the proper lightforce 100w bulb PM me as I sell them.