Man Dies

squintshot

Hello all, I've not been on in a long time work commitments getting married etc.

I don't know if any of your heard but the other week in my local Gunshop a man walked in asked to look at a gun loaded it and shot himself dead.

It's thought that the man and accountant took his own ammo in to the shop.

Squint

Welcome home squintshot :)

Havent heard of this.. sounds pretty sad though.. imagine how shoked everyone would have been in the shop when it happened!

He probably had a few shotgun carts laying around at his home? then had no gun, so used the gunshops instead..

Usually somone whos going to commit suicide has some obvious sign of a serious problem.. but then again you do get the odd ones in gunshops quite often.

He may have had problems but it would have been fairer on everyone involved if he had just driven his car into a lake on the way there. All he succeeded in doing is traumatising everyone else in the shop.

Sympathies to his family for their loss ofcurse.

Thanks Hunter,

The guy that owns the Gunshop is a good man, he is also extremly saftey concious. I got a ####ing for taking my gun out the slip the wrong way. Needless to say I've never done it again and I thanked him for pointing it out to me.

The gentlman that shot himself was apparently a keen clay shot so I'm guessing he would of had is own gun/s to use. To make matters worse the owners wife was in the shop when the incident took place.

Squint

heard a story about a fella walking into a gun shop in the gtr manchester area,asked to look at a shotgun,produced 2 carts,put them in the gun and robbed the place...no lives lost, i have been in several gun shops and asked to look at certain shotguns and the staff have handed them over without even asking if i have sgc :)