Gun Cabinet Clearout!

Seamus

Hi all,

I've been thinking about thinning the contents of my cabinet for some time; I've just been invited to join a syndicate for next season (finally! happy days!) and this has prompted me to get on with it, with the view of buying a good quality game gun.

So what I have going:

12 Bore AYA SBS Box Lock Ejector (S/N 395900), pretty good overall condition, 28" barrels, could do with a good clean, according to my choke gauge they're 1/2 and Cylinder. Barrels very good internally. After £150 ono.

Very nice 12 Bore AYA SBS Side Lock Ejector (S/N 441686), nice scroll engraving, Blueing at about 70%, 26" Barrels, few marks on stock, minor pitting in barrels, again could do with a clean. I've put about 100 carts through this on roost shoots for which I think it's ideal! Chokes very open at Cylinder/Cylinder. After £650 ovno for this nice light side lock.

12 Bore Breda B4 BLE (S/N 57489). Gun has been used and has nicks and marks on stock accordingly. Very basic (i.e not high quality!) engraving showing Labs, Pheasants and Ducks. Barrels OK with some minor pitting, again could benefit from a good clean. Cheap double trigger O/U at £100 ono. Choked 1/2 and 3/4. SOLD

Belgian folding .410 single barrel hammer gun (S/N 438). Barrels need a thorough clean out but overall the gun is in OK condition. Bought this for my 8 year old son to learn the ropes, but have never fired it. Only want £50 ovno for this. SOLD

For pictures or questions on the above PM me and I will get back to you as soon as I can!

Face to Face only please; I live between Northampton and Towcester, work in Warwick, Basingstoke and occasionally Derby and all my family are Kettering way so happy to meet around any of these locations!

Also, my old man has:

Midland Gun Co 12 bore box lock non ejector 28" barrels 14 1/2" semi pistol grip S/N 28950 he would like about £150. This is located near Kettering, but I can sort out sale if anyone is interested. NOTE: This gun is now on my certificate for anyone interested!

Cheers all!

Edited by Seamus

• 2 weeks later...