Spaniel Training Masterclass Pts 1-3 DVD's

Norrie

Hiya, selling these for a mate, who doesnt do T'internet...:)

As per title...Part 1 Puppy to 8 months.DVD 105 mins

Part 2 8 months to Adult. DVD 105 mins

Part 3 Adult Training and working. DVD 105 mins

All are in good condition, have been watched ,and NOT copied.:)

These cost originally well over £100 to buy, and are very good training dvd's.:)

Due to a VERY observant member, who has taken it upon himself to look after everyones welfare, and really trying to make me look like a rip off merchant....PRICE DROP !!!!! LOL :lol::lol:

Mod wannabe maybe...:)

He wants £55 inclusive of paypal fees and postage.First class recorded. wants the cash for another set of DVD's..:)

First to state here they want them, followed by a PM, gets them.:)

shootingfeb2011003.jpg

shootingfeb2011004.jpg

shootingfeb2011005.jpg

Thanks for looking.:)

Edited by Norrie

You are having a laugh £24.95 each on amazon brand spanking new!

Gosh!!! so they are, I feel soooooo ashamed, :D but the websites I was checking on, and where they came from ( Martin Deeley) they are £33 each, PLUS post..Never even thought about Amazon......think I better drop the price as I dont want to look like I'm ripping folks off...LOL...:)

Thanks so much for your VERY astute observations....You dont want to buy them do you??? :)

D'you have any idea what I should sell them at??? as obviously I havent a clue... :lol:

Gosh!!! so they are, I feel soooooo ashamed, :D but the websites I was checking on, and where they came from ( Martin Deeley) they are £33 each, PLUS post..Never even thought about Amazon......think I better drop the price as I dont want to look like I'm ripping folks off...LOL...:)

Thanks so much for your VERY astute observations....You dont want to buy them do you??? :)

D'you have any idea what I should sell them at??? as obviously I havent a clue... :lol:

I will give you £25 for all three :rolleyes::good::lol::D

I have these DVD's and they are great good for a person that has never had a gun dog before good look with the sale well worth it.

Hiya, Thanks for the comments...I reckoned that too...but what the heck, it's only money, down to £55 now..:) Certainly dont want to look like a charlaton..:) I'll just have to be more careful in future with my research..:)