Golf GTI

Berelli

I am sitting here picking it and flicking it. :good::good:

I also got rid of my Japanese Luxo barge today - 2.3 V6 supercharged 209bhp and 22 mpg - was costing me 8 quid a week just to keep it parked on drive --Was going to put it on Autotrader but scrappy gave me near as much as I was going to ask without getting any tyre kickers- Upgraded wife dinky toy and now are a one car couple - Got black Focus titanium with sport pack - in other words standard car with alloys - Impressed with 2.0ltr diesel engine and Powershift. 42mpg at moment but should get better when it loosens up I hope :yes:

dave

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am sitting here picking it and flicking it. :good::good:

I also got rid of my Japanese Luxo barge today - 2.3 V6 supercharged 209bhp and 22 mpg - was costing me 8 quid a week just to keep it parked on drive --Was going to put it on Autotrader but scrappy gave me near as much as I was going to ask without getting any tyre kickers- Upgraded wife dinky toy and now are a one car couple - Got black Focus titanium with sport pack - in other words standard car with alloys - Impressed with 2.0ltr diesel engine and Powershift. 42mpg at moment but should get better when it loosens up I hope :yes:

dave

its certainly a novelty getting 46mpg! Never had that pleasure in any of the cars i have owwned?