Quick question

Sqwelchy

Snap - but if you store a firearm in the cabinet he should not have any access to the cabinet at all and I guess your FEO would probably not approve such an arrangement...

As I understand it,his brother will not have access to the cabinet.Only the cabinet owner will have access.The only way the brother can also have acess is that if all the guns in the cabinet were on both certificates as far as I know.

As I understand it,his brother will not have access to the cabinet.Only the cabinet owner will have access.The only way the brother can also have acess is that if all the guns in the cabinet were on both certificates as far as I know.

I used to have to share a cabinet with the old man to which we both would have access - a covering letter stateing so was sent in with my application and subsequent renewal which the FLO was fine with and there was no mention of any possible problems when the FLO made the visit. Thats a good few years ago now though so perhaps things have changed since...