GRrrr the frustration

TaxiDriver

Well, had put my SGC application in and finally heard from the FLO and made an appointment to suit him the next day, the last thing I said to him was just to let him know that I had since put in an FAC application (10 days after SGC application) At that he said that there was no point in coming to see me and would have to wait for my FAC to be received

Now, from my point of view, I've put in and paid for two seperate applications at £50 per application, So I think he was a bit mean not carrying on and processing my SGC seperately, And tonight I hear from one of my referees that theyve had the referee form sent back to them asking them to 'expand on their answer' that they know nothing about my attitude to firearms.

What's daft is to get a referee to fill out your form who isn't aware, or pre-informed about your attitude towards firearms.

You'd think there wouldn't be a person in the world who couldn't think up a few sentences to write about someone's positive attitude towards firearms. :rolleyes:

Edited by Billy.

unless they were being polite and didn't think the applicant was entirely hinged right?

At the end of the day, if I'm ever getting a reference done, I'm looking over their shoulder and if I'm doing a reference, I get the person to look over my shoulder.

The guidance says that the applicant shouldn't see what you've written, but it's not the law ;)