Risk Assessments

bazofboro

Hi Guys

Can anyone suggest were i can obtain a risk assessment that i could use/alter for the above shooting.

Working for a Housing company i have a feral problem but H&S dept wont let me sghoot with out a Risk Assessment and basically dont know were to start

Cheers Baz

Depends what level they want it written to. I have previously done them for lab work where I just had to identify each risk (any and every risk, like tripping over...) work out what the chance of it happening was and how likely it was to happen. A scoring system can be used i.e 1-5 for each risk and 1-5 for the likely hood. Multiply these numbers and 'invent' a scale of acceptability.

An example in your case could be directly shooting and killing a by-stander; 5 for severity but only 1 for likely hood giving it a low over all score.

Its important to think of every possible way you can reduce or remove each risk and and make sure you note it down, no matter how trivial it may seem. Provide very very in-depth arguments as to how you will negate risks and all should be well.