Wanted - Good Quality Semi

Spiderdude

Hi,

I am looking for a good quality, 12g Semi Auto (2+1).

I have a leaning towards a Beretta 391, but prepared to listen to what is on offer.

Really don't want to be spending more than £500. Would also want to do the deal FTF, rather than through RFD.

I'm located in West Yorks, so would want it to be within striking distance or at least near enough to meet half way.

Right rambled on enough... PM me if you have something and I'll let you have my email address to forward pictures & info.

Hi,

I am looking for a good quality, 12g Semi Auto (2+1).

I have a leaning towards a Beretta 391, but prepared to listen to what is on offer.

Really don't want to be spending more than £500. Would also want to do the deal FTF, rather than through RFD.

I'm located in West Yorks, so would want it to be within striking distance or at least near enough to meet half way.

Right rambled on enough... PM me if you have something and I'll let you have my email address to forward pictures & info.

Send a quick PM to Wabbitbosher, say I suggested that you spoke to him. He has sorted me out with all my shooting needs, top bloke, and will most probably have something in stock to fit your needs. If not he will know someone who will be able to.

Adam