permission not so hard

I read people talk about getting permission like its so hard. It's not that hard if you show the farmer what he wants to see. Farmers are very intuitive and they only say no for two reasons, firstly if they already have enough shooters and secondly if they dont like the look of you. Always knock cold and only speak to the farmer, never ever ring. Show him someone who looks and sounds trustworthy, hide the tattoos and earrings and dont F and blind even if he does. Most farmers are busy and quite abrupt so just give them the proposal you are offering and not any other chat. Have your licence with you and your insurance etc, its also handy if you can drop in the name of another farmer you shoot for, they always know every other farmer for miles around. When he says o.k tell him you are ready to go now and just go off and enjoy yourself bearing his rules in mind. Shooting is a two way deal, it benefits the farmer financially as well as giving you a pastime so dont feel like you are on the back foot when asking for permission. I have knocked 15 farms and got 5 out of the 15 and i feel confident that if i lose any permssions i can quickly get it back. Good luck and dont over complicate something that is quite easy!!

thats the way fella

went to one of my permmision other day only to find out he had sold oh good

went home with mardy head on saw a pick up in a feild picking gas gun up thought wat the hell ended up with a bit more

lost 1 got 1 back 1 hr later so felt a bit better only thing is its rubbish but dont tell farmer that