walking on heel

totally buzzing ,after a long hard 8 mts finally had my wayword 11mth old cocker walking by himself at heel,his lead was losely draped over his neck and back.hope this is his turning point. :good:

Well done I'm still struggling a bit with my lab, he will walk to heal but with a few feet either side or in from. Being a fowling dog this may not be a bad thing as he won't be constantly standing on my mudpattens!!!:good:

totally buzzing ,after a long hard 8 mts finally had my wayword 11mth old cocker walking by himself at heel,his lead was losely draped over his neck and back.hope this is his turning point. :good:

Well done Hamster keep up the good work , I have Cockers as well and know it takes time and patience with the little devils job well done ATB hy-flyer

Well done Hamster keep up the good work , I have Cockers as well and know it takes time and patience with the little devils job well done ATB hy-flyer.

it was just repetative,everytime he pulled away or tried to dart off i pulled him in saying HEEL dont get me wrong its taken 8mths to do but it has given me a boost to go on to the next bit of training ive nearly packed in a few times as they are headstrong and full of there own importance.

Edited by hamster123