S510 back order?

MogsAA

Hi guys, My mate rang my local gun shop today with regards an S510 walnut thumbhole stock he has ordered, he was told they are on back order can anyone confirm this for me? If so anyone know why there's a delay?

Many thanks, safe shooting,

MogsAA

Hi guys, My mate rang my local gun shop today with regards an S510 walnut thumbhole stock he has ordered, he was told they are on back order can anyone confirm this for me? If so anyone know why there's a delay?

Many thanks, safe shooting,

MogsAA

hi.there should be no reason for this.our local gun shop has 2 of them on the shelf.hope this helps.could just be your gun shop being slow with the orders

hving two on the shelf doesnt mean they are not on back order mate, it just means your local gun shop bought them when they were in stock! from time to time the less common models of most guns go out of stock im sure that your rfd will have it with you asap, hes not going to lie about it being out of stock

All Dealers are now supplied through AA distributors Rotheries

Could be delayed getting them from Air Arms -

Sometimes there are shortages of different Calibres and Stocks

Also some Dealers are late payers so Stock restricted to current Bill is paid ;)

BOB/R