Glasses

which glasses would you recomend,i was told i would need some so i bought a pair off ebay £6 cheap and cheer full :) ,there's a 15% tint on them,again i seen people with clear lenses tinted,yellow ,orange,blue lenses, have i got the right ones for the job in hand ? would i benefit for haveing a diff colour or is this just a bling factor :lol:

any help much appreciated :good:

Some cheaper shooting glasses(and indeed normal shades) are not 'optically correct' which means that where you see something through them is not necessarily pecisely where it is!!

Not so much an issue whilst walking through the countryside or sunbathing on the beach but when shooting to point of aim, it can cause obvious issues.

So yes- you could go spend £300+ at Bisley for some prescription shooting glasses which will do the job nicely or go for a cheaper option like I did by getting a good pair of shooting glasses with an insert to get your prescription fitted if you need too :good: . I got the EYE LEVEL glasses ,<CLICK HERE> :)(I didn't get them off flea bay but was first link I could find)

atvb

sg1