south west england,help please

taggy

hi all,

been off the forums for a while, hope you`ve all been groovy.

am looking to ask a favour from anyone that can help.

accommodation needed for my new partner while he is working the south west of this lovely land.

if anyone has a room they could rent him or a caravan that would be fantastic.

please pm me if you can help and i`ll get back to you as soon as i can.

many thanks

taggy

well he`s looking at exeter as a central base as he will be working the whole length all the way up to bristol,

and swindon, so to be honest at the moment as a matter of urgency anywhere.

he`s on his way to truro now and has to be there next monday too, unless he manages to get the apopointment changed.

he`s 51, and fairly house trained !

not looking forward to sleeping in cars !

thanks

taggy

Just spoken to the old man, apparently the tent leaked and air bed is wet. So if anyone knows of anywhere that might be able to help please let me know. thanks. Taggy

If he is down as far as Cornwall he may have a few problems finding somewhere as we are just getting into the summer trade, so most places are are already booked or want proper holiday money. If he gets himself a decent tent he can always stay at my campsite at Perranporth, i will do him a PW discount. He should have more luck in the big towns further up country.

When do the students finish Uni, he might find some deals then.

Otherwise with the money he's saving on accommodation get himself a decent campbed (more comfortable than an airbed) and tent and enjoy camping for a few months, I'd love that. Secret is to get a decent sized tent that he can sit in if it's raining, he needs at least a 6 man tent with porch. If he get's somewhere with electrical hookup he could have a nice home from home

When do the students finish Uni, he might find some deals then.

Otherwise with the money he's saving on accommodation get himself a decent campbed (more comfortable than an airbed) and tent and enjoy camping for a few months, I'd love that. Secret is to get a decent sized tent that he can sit in if it's raining, he needs at least a 6 man tent with porch. If he get's somewhere with electrical hookup he could have a nice home from home

Only problem is any decent campsite should be fully booked in the summer hoidays, so until mid july should be ok. Cost should be about £15.00 per night with a hook up at this time of year rising to about £20.00 per night peak season (Cornwall prices for 1 adult in a tent). You may be able to do a deal for a long stay.