Use of a chrono

dan-250

Hi guys just wondering if anyone in Lincoln and surrounding areas (im from Sturton) have a chrono that I could put my gun on, it's a pre anti tamper s410 an I think it's been turned up a bit and I don't want to take it to a shop and get it took off me, As it drops pigeons no end better and cleaner than my dads. And his has been tested at 11.6ft/lbs unless he is shooting in the wrong place I always tell him to go for the head, and I always do unless it's just his pellets that are harder I use Aa fields and he has falcon accuplus I think there called. But would much appreciate the use I'd bring a few beers or something for you as a favour. Cheers dan

Hi Dan you can pick one up for about £35 always handy to have, pellets can make a difference, not very often the old bill will take an airgun of you unless you have done somthing stupid like shot at someone and they will then test it as course of their invetigation But for £35 not worth the hassel.

Where can you pick them up for 35 quid all I've seen are 100+ I'd get one straight out for that . Just can't justify an expensive 1 to sit at home not getting used much.

Click here then scroll down to page 125.

Be advised that in my local rag few years back a chap was sent down for having an unlicenced FAC airgun amongst other things and one thing the Police did say in the report was ignorance is no defence.