another muntjac

vampire

Got my second muntjac saturday,with the .223 :good:

Went out friday and called the buttolo but nothing,did the same again on saturday as i have seen munties in this little wood,sat there for about 1/2 hour calling and again same as friday nothing,so moved off to the top of the field and then down other side until we ended up at 180 degrees below to where we started,then out of the wheat came the muntie,but he crossed through the ditch so i jumped out of truck and knelt the other side,out he came and ran further up stopped at approx 200yrds and turned to see what i was up to,wrong.....,dropped like a stone.

The little fella is doing well in the slow cooker and smells lovely :D

Got my second muntjac saturday,with the .223 :good:

Went out friday and called the buttolo but nothing,did the same again on saturday as i have seen munties in this little wood,sat there for about 1/2 hour calling and again same as friday nothing,so moved off to the top of the field and then down other side until we ended up at 180 degrees below to where we started,then out of the wheat came the muntie,but he crossed through the ditch so i jumped out of truck and knelt the other side,out he came and ran further up stopped at approx 200yrds and turned to see what i was up to,wrong.....,dropped like a stone.

The little fella is doing well in the slow cooker and smells lovely :D

Second munty? Well done! Glad the gun is working out for you :good: