A few hours on peas

deny essex

The peas have been struggleing in the dry weather on my local farm and a small amount of pigeon were takeing advantage of the peas stunted growth.

I have not been out for some weeks been busy with the dippas so gave myself a few hours break, bum on seat sitting on the pea field .

It started looking as though it was going to be a half reasonable afternoon but wasnt to be , the little perishers slid off to another pea field on the farm and short of chaseing them around as I have done many times before I opted to sit back and take what comes or not on a nice afternoon.

The birds that came by decoyed both in and over for a look see, I used 6 modified Fuds 3 of them were dippa's and 4 plastic shells , 2 of them as dippas, I missed more than a fair number of shots (note to self not buy theatrical blanks again) well one of those afternoons but none the less good to get out.

Finished the afternoon with 16 and several MIA's in adjacent long crop wheat.

Arrangeing for all the pea fields to be coverd at the weekend and see what results that brings.

Edited by deny essex