Found my ideal seat

simshaz

Ok, just had another email saying "terribly sorry, misquoted you on the postage, it should be £9.36 for two", I have emailed back asking for confirmation, but looks as though it will end up about £17 for two delivered. :blink:

Just back ordered 2 barrels and will be delivered as soon as they have them back in stock.Val there is very helpfull.---Dave

Sounds like a better price, i will be in Liverpool again in a few weeks and can speak to the guy i bought from to see if he has more available. happy to bring a few back down south. he was charging £15 for 2 collected, but they are new or as new.

£17 for 2 delivered to me seems a bloody good price.

hi simshaz

I am about ten miles from Liverpool and have the barrels, all cleaned and almost as new, at £5 Each,

Or I also have them with 2" x 1" tanaized timber legs bolted on with big washers for good water seal,

they are £10.I have good numbers surplus.

PM if interested. 10WM

What a cracking bit of kit that webbing is.

i have just bought a new Army kit bag that the barrel sits into.

i have enough room at the sides for my poles and bouncers etc and my camo nets sit on top of the barrel.

it gives me just the 1 bag and the Gun to carry, my shooting partner and i carry the 2nd barrel with shells, magnet battery etc between us ....