kumho

jackkam

I have KL71's on my Toyota. They are not quite as aggressive as the Insa Turbo Special Track, but they are very good off road and surprisingly good on road. There is also very Little road noise and they wear fairly well. This is the second truck I have had them on and I would definitely recommend them. :good:

They are basically the same tread pattern as the Insa turbo special track which i`m getting for my Terios, if the Insa specials are anything to go by they should work very well, although the insa turbo`s are only £65 each.

im after a set of mud tyres for my paj its just a shooting truck and im after cheap and cheerfull tyres my tyre size is 31 1050 15 where was you quoted 65 for the insa turbos i do like the look of them.

I have them on wifeys Pinin, we swap cars when I go shooting.

I think they're great, partly in the knowledge that I'll never have to dig myself out of a muddy field. She hates the look and noise of them but I just tell her it's a man thing and she'll never get stuck in the snow.

I thought they were noisy in a self satisfied sort of way but have never used mud tyres before to compare them with. Any time I'm in the garden and the wife comes home I know it's our Pinin approaching by the tyre noise on the tarmac. I'm not saying they are too noisy, more of a unique purposefull noise.

KL71 are absolutely nothing like special tracks. I have a set of KL71s on my 90 as road tyres. I'd never use them offroad, they're rubbish. Special tracks all the way for me ;)

women need all the help they can get off road :P

Edited by conor

KL71 are absolutely nothing like special tracks. I have a set of KL71s on my 90 as road tyres. I'd never use them offroad, they're rubbish. Special tracks all the way for me ;)

Perhaps if you actually tried them off road you might find out they far exceed your expectations missis.

found some other tyres on tyres direct they are fedima extreme evo bit cheaper than kl71 and look a bit more aggressive

does anybody have them or no of them .

I`ll see your Fedima Extreme evo and raise you a Malatesta Kobra NT at £55 a tyre. Same tread pattern and Malatesta have a fantastic reputation with serious off roaders, personally i would say still go with the Insa Turbo special tracks.

How ironic is that, I ordered mine from Camskill on Wednesday this week for delivery Tomorrow (Friday) Insa Turbo Special Track 205 70 15

Going to cancel my order with Camskill and going elsewhere, got an e-mail at 09:30 this morning telling me the tyres havn`t been dispatched and the "predicted" day of dispatch is now Friday for Monday delivery. I know the first signs of being mucked around so i`ll try elsewhere.