Daughters first time shooting

Sco77w

Well. I was quite happy when Alex (14) showed an interest in clay shooting but I'm now thinking it could cost me. Not only my hard earned money but she'll probably be putting in better scores than me within weeks.

25 targets with a club gun and she hit over half of the targets, and the first thing she asked was "can we go again tomorrow Dad?" Can't streach to another lesson but I'll take her and let her shoot my gun.

A big thanks to Peter for his expert tuition.

I say 'let her be' I can't wait til my daughter starts clay shooting (she's 5 at mo) I've drummed gun safety etc into her, and her siblings and the day she comes shooting with me will be be a tear in the eye occasion!! DON'T discourage her and always hope better for your kids then you ever had!!

atvb

sg1

I say 'let her be' I can't wait til my daughter starts clay shooting (she's 5 at mo) I've drummed gun safety etc into her, and her siblings and the day she comes shooting with me will be be a tear in the eye occasion!! DON'T discourage her and always hope better for your kids then you ever had!!

atvb

sg1

I second that.

My youngest daughter showed an interest, and started to come to the ground with me, but then she found boys!?!?!? Trust me I would take the expense and embarrassment of her shooting regularly, and even beating my scores over her interest in boys any day of the week and twice on sundays.

Andy

25 targets with a club gun and she hit over half of the targets, and the first thing she asked was "can we go again tomorrow Dad?" Can't streach to another lesson but I'll take her and let her shoot my gun.

Just make sure you dont try to go too far too fast and her put her off (Thats what happened with my sister)

Well. I was quite happy when Alex (14) showed an interest in clay shooting but I'm now thinking it could cost me. Not only my hard earned money but she'll probably be putting in better scores than me within weeks.

A big thanks to Peter for his expert tuition.

A Dowter that will shoot? You are lucky!

:yes: