pigeon flapper and remote

fenboy

i have a uk shootwarehouse pigeon flapper for sale complete with remote control unit good condition and perfect working order.

looking for £65 including postage.

Please note there is no battery included.

Would prefer direct bank transfer ,though I can do paypal.

First to post they want it gets it pending payment.

Edited by Dunkield
Do not ask for PayPal payment as a gift

Read the stiky at top of the sale section.

Sellers are reminded that it states in the Terms and Conditions of this section that they are not permitted to ask for payment by Paypal as a "gift", either in their advertisement, or subsequently in a PM.

Sellers have the option to add the Paypal fee to the sales price.

This is the relevant section;

"Sellers should not ask for payment to be made by Paypal as a "gift", this removes all Buyer protection and Ads with this condition will be edited, or removed and the Seller will be suspended from the Trading Post."

It looks like this item has now sold, but what activevii has posted is right. "Sellers should not ask for payment to be made by Paypal as a "gift", this removes all Buyer protection and Ads with this condition will be edited, or removed and the Seller will be suspended from the Trading Post."

I have contacted the seller about this, and would advise this and all other buyers to make sure that they do not pay by gift if they are buying things, as it removes ALL buyer protection in the event of something of their being a problem with the sale.

Hi mate,I will take the flapper.Cheers

Hi mate how would you like to pay ,better not do paypal as a gift as I was unaware it was against forum rules.

Please also give me your postal address.

Thanks

oooops

that was suppose to be a PM :blush:

Edited by fenboy

It looks like this item has now sold, but what activevii has posted is right. "Sellers should not ask for payment to be made by Paypal as a "gift", this removes all Buyer protection and Ads with this condition will be edited, or removed and the Seller will be suspended from the Trading Post."

I have contacted the seller about this, and would advise this and all other buyers to make sure that they do not pay by gift if they are buying things, as it removes ALL buyer protection in the event of something of their being a problem with the sale.

What protection?????

Have you ever tried getting anything back from these rip off merchants