another day in the field

semiautolee

went on to some barley stubble today, seen a few pigeons feeding on it during the week :yes: so off i went this morning i was set up for 9 o clock! i used the good old horse shoe pattern with 16 half shells and spring sticks, i did have the magnets and floaters with me but decided to not use them and see how i got on :hmm:

anyway to cut a very long story short...the day went very well just using the shell decoys :yes: no magnets or floaters used!

i managed to get my first left and right :D i just wish i had a camera man with me :lol::good:

pigeons decoyed at a steady pace in 1's and 2's for most of the day sadly i had to pack up at 2 o clock :rolleyes:

shot ratio isnt the best i managed 56 shots for 30 pigeons :oops: but still its the kills that count and i really enjoyed my day :yes: especially my left and right :D:lol:

all in all i shot: 30 pigeons picked 28 up lost 2 in the standing barley behind and managed a crow at the end :good:

post-28306-0-52748000-1313264699.jpg