bonus!!!

killer rabbit (r1000)

I see you have a shotgun conversion on your ratcatcher, i was thinking of getting one for mine, is it worth it?

:) well worth it. all you need is a .177 smoothbore barell & bolt kit. best used with steel bb's but works fairly well with lead bb's, cannot use pellets as they are too tight (bore is more like .175). :good:

can you convert it back?

I see you have a shotgun conversion on your ratcatcher, i was thinking of getting one for mine, is it worth it?

:yp: well worth it. all you need is a .177 smoothbore barell & bolt kit. best used with steel bb's but works fairly well with lead bb's, cannot use pellets as they are too tight (bore is more like .175). :rolleyes:

can you convert it back?

:yp: easily, but if you want a smoothbore barell, you may have to order it from crossman or through a dealer (it's known as a ".177 shotgun barell", you may also need to order a .177 bolt & breech at the same time). the barell also comes fitted with a magnet to retain the bb's :P . fitting is easy, the hardest part is finding the right sized allen-key for the bolt located in the base of the breech as it's a non-standard size :( . simply undo the screws from the breech assembly, lift the assembly with the barell (taking care not to lose the seal to the barell's airport & taking note of which way up the small metal tube goes. also take care of the rubber seal beneath it, this is vital to ensure a good seal) :sly: alternatively, you could ask your friendly local gunsmith to fit it for you :yes: another thing you could do is buy a crossman 1377 & swap with the barell & breech from that, this would give you a ratcatcher .177 rifled 12" piece of kit to play with :sly::good: