phoenix meet

flash

is anyone going to the phoenix meet at bisley, i may go to watch or even enter some of the less serious events, they also have a load of stands for shoooting related articles.

i would post a link but my schol have blocked every website with the wod gun in it so im pretty screwed when it comes to shooting related stuff on the web :angry::angry::good: , except for PW of course. :good:

cheers

flash

its not pants if u want to do the comps, they have some not so serious comps like advancing target with .22s like rugers, some people se those .22 aks and ar15s which are entertaining. i was at short siberia today with my dad and was shooting the .243 and .22, the .22 as doing 1.5 inch groups at 100yrds which i was impressed by. i may be up that weekend if my dad is back from training, i may even go on short siberia if i have the scope attached to the L39. the meet is also good for buying stuff as it is an arms fair.

cheers

flash

If it is open I will be at Short Siberia in the afternoon, but I won't be hanging about to go round the fair, as I am off to the Highclere Game Fair the day after. If it isn't open I will just have to go the weekend before....

Update to that:

Short Siberia is not avaialble that weekend, so I am guessing all of the camp is being used for the Phoenix Meet.

Sorry Flash, didn't mean to de-rail your thread chum...

Edited by stuartp