Flying Friday

deputy dog

Well at last the time has nearly come, my holiday to Tenerife. No more wind an rain and and stressfull work

days. Just 2 glorious weeks of pure enjoyment an relaxation and as much booze an grub i can handle :sick: :sick: :drinks: :drinks: .

Just checked the weather for out there and its between 28 an 30 degrees with clear skies B) . Now thats got to

be better then the shocking weather we are having here at the moment :no: .

Any one who may wants to come, i have room for a small one in my large suit case, but i want your quota

of free baccy an fags to come back with hahahah. Now thats got to worth a punt. :thumbs: :thumbs:

All best

DD

Have a good one mate. Enjoy yourself, and don't forget to keep a few grand back for the Bisley show! :good:

Steve.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: thats a good one Steve, a few grand. Any one swear i was on your wages butt :lol: :lol: :lol: .

I will try my upmost best to have a good un mate i asure you. And i hope you have a cracking holiday yourself

when you fly out yourself. :good: :good: :good: :good:

See you for the Bisley Live show butt an dont forget 2 oxo an pepper in the flask for

on the way up :good: :good: :good:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: thats a good one Steve, a few grand. Any one swear i was on your wages butt :lol: :lol: :lol: .

I will try my upmost best to have a good un mate i asure you. And i hope you have a cracking holiday yourself

when you fly out yourself. :good: :good: :good: :good:

See you for the Bisley Live show butt an dont forget 2 oxo an pepper in the flask for

on the way up :good: :good: :good:

Duly noted mate. The wife has it logged into her phone memory. :)