Ho Guidelines - Where please.

Frenchieboy

Frenchieboy,

The HO seem to have 'archived' the 2002 Guidance in preparation for the changes to it which will shortly take place. The new version of Guidance will just be on-line and should be available by next Spring. They've actually brought in additional staff to work on the project - I may be naive but I actually believe them on this occasion!

To return to your original question, either click on the enclosed link or visit the BASC website and go from there.

http://www.basc.org.uk/en/utilities/document-summary.cfm/docid/ACC5F2E1-E925-4D8C-8CD197523083F073

Hope this helps.

Andy

I am having trouble finding the Home Office guidelines for police regarding the issuing of FACs for a section 1 shotgun. Please can anyone supply me with a link.

Should be very straightforward. North Yorks just waived it through, FEO didn't mention it when he came to see me, I asked him at the end and he said it was no problem and I know about shotguns already as I have some. Simple.