Hushpower 410

silverhawk

Everything is louder at night as the world seems to fall quiet!

But depends on where you are shooting the hushpower. If its in the middle of the field you wont hear much at all, its like a sneeze sort of noise. If you are near buildings / barns or a hedge you`ll get more of a crack I find. Thats using the subsonic cartridges.

Where the real test comes is how loud is it from a distance away. Ive not had a mate fire it whilst ive been standing elsewhere to try personally. But, i have read reviews where people have been happily firing it in a barn and the land owner didnt hear a thing.

i love the hushpower shotguns i found the 410 a little limited for what i was going (shooting off a motor with a friend) so i changed it for a mossber 20 hushpower and compred to a unmoderated 20g or 12g its SUPERB, like others i find shooting away from woods and building you will notice the biggest difference, but it will still moderate you shot around buildings a bit. only slight snag with these are rembering to buy fiber waded carts all though i don't know if this is the case with the 410 ????? well worth having a hushpower in the gun cabinet its suprising the uses you find for it through out the year. I find my 20g hushpower quieter than my moderated .17hmr at distance

Matt :good:

Edited by Matt Gould