ltd edition watch (son my pride)

308dave

A superb limited-edition timepiece, the 'My Son, My Pride' Watch will make a bold statement of style on your son's wrist. Painstakingly crafted entirely by hand for a look that is both sleek and contemporary, it exudes sophistication with its black face, genuine leather strap and polished stainless steel casing. On the reverse of the watch lies the engraved message Son, you fill me with pride touching words that are always there to offer support and strength on his path in life. Your watch will arrive in a custom presentation case, complete with a Certificate of Authenticity and a FREE custom-printed version of Rudyard Kipling's iconic poem 'If' a unique expression of your son's rite of passage. This distinguished piece is strictly limited to only 4,999 worldwide

Brand new and boxed, rrp £129 + £10 postage.

£80 rmsd.

Link with details

http://www.bradford.co.uk/product_info.php/info/p2032_-My-Son--My-Pride--Leather-Men-s-Chronograph.html/XTCsid/7a037943a59a174d9ea74c1321283103

Edited by 308dave

A superb limited-edition timepiece, the 'My Son, My Pride' Watch will make a bold statement of style on your son's wrist. Painstakingly crafted entirely by hand for a look that is both sleek and contemporary, it exudes sophistication with its black face, genuine leather strap and polished stainless steel casing. On the reverse of the watch lies the engraved message Son, you fill me with pride – touching words that are always there to offer support and strength on his path in life. Your watch will arrive in a custom presentation case, complete with a Certificate of Authenticity and a FREE custom-printed version of Rudyard Kipling's iconic poem 'If' – a unique expression of your son's rite of passage. This distinguished piece is strictly limited to only 4,999 worldwide

£80 rmsd.

Link with details

http://www.bradford.co.uk/product_in...a74c1321283103

Link does not work for me.

A superb limited-edition timepiece, the 'My Son, My Pride' Watch will make a bold statement of style on your son's wrist. Painstakingly crafted entirely by hand for a look that is both sleek and contemporary, it exudes sophistication with its black face, genuine leather strap and polished stainless steel casing. On the reverse of the watch lies the engraved message Son, you fill me with pride touching words that are always there to offer support and strength on his path in life. Your watch will arrive in a custom presentation case, complete with a Certificate of Authenticity and a FREE custom-printed version of Rudyard Kipling's iconic poem 'If' a unique expression of your son's rite of passage. This distinguished piece is strictly limited to only 4,999 worldwide

£80 rmsd.PRICE REDUCED NOW £65

Link with details

http://www.bradford.co.uk/product_info.php/info/p2032_-My-Son--My-Pride--Leather-Men-s-Chronograph.html/XTCsid/7a037943a59a174d9ea74c1321283103

Now reduced to £55

Edited by 308dave

I'm interested,Is it waterproof? I wish my parents brought me something like this for my 18th or something, years have passed and nothing lol..

It does not say on the site that its waterproof, all it says on back of watch is stainless steel 3ATM.