Reclassification of .22 pistols‏-petition.

Shot & Missed

May be common knowledge here but I am passing this on just in case-

"The government has an e petition running, for the reinstatement of .22 pistols for ‘genuine target competitors’.

Naturally this has been given little publicity, if any so far. We need 100,000 names to get it debated in Parliament,

and so far there are just 3,814.

Can we make a difference?

If you are inclined to support this, please go to the web page below, enter your details and submit.

https://submissions.epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/360

Moments later you will receive an email in response. Please note that your vote will not count, until you respond to that email.

Do please pass this on to anyone that may be interested. Spreading the word will be key to any prospect of success."

Edited by Shot & Missed

May be common knowledge here but I am passing this on just in case-

"The government has an e petition running, for the reinstatement of .22 pistols for ‘genuine target competitors’.

Naturally this has been given little publicity, if any so far. We need 100,000 names to get it debated in Parliament,

and so far there are just 3,814.

Can we make a difference?

If you are inclined to support this, please go to the web page below, enter your details and submit.

https://submissions.epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/360

Moments later you will receive an email in response. Please note that your vote will not count, until you respond to that email.

Do please pass this on to anyone that may be interested. Spreading the word will be key to any prospect of success."

I've already signed it............ I believe there are about 500,000 sgc and fac holders in this country and all we need are a fifth of these to sign. I dont see alot of support for this from BASC etc though............ Shame, it'll be the apathy that kills of fieldsports in this country