beretta 58s 12g o/u

andy74

Hi, can anybody please give me anymore information on the above shotgun, as ive been offered one at what i think to be a reasonable price, but want to find out a bit more about the gun first, any reviews or pics would be great.

Hi, can anybody please give me anymore information on the above shotgun, as ive been offered one at what i think to be a reasonable price, but want to find out a bit more about the gun first, any reviews or pics would be great.

Yeh, double checked it with the dealer whos selling it, i to found nothing hence not gone out to purchase it yet. which are the cheaper end beretta models, as its not an expensive gun.

the model is right 58s, bit wary because the dealer said its doubtful i will find anything about it as its an old model but says its very similar looking to the Beretta onyx.

Can anybody else shed any light into spec of the gun?

I Don't know much about 58s but thier is on on guntrader for £185 doesn't say what condition its in

If you havn't seen or handled the gun that is the only way to tell wether its a bargain, the name itself suggest quality but it may have been mistreated.

the model is right 58s, bit wary because the dealer said its doubtful i will find anything about it as its an old model but says its very similar looking to the Beretta onyx.

I dont suppose you know any web links with any info regarding this particular model?

I dont suppose you know any web links with any info regarding this particular model?

Thanks, are they worth £185 as advertised on gun trader, as i want to upgrade from my biakal 12g o/u, do you think it would be worth while?

58 series preeceded the 68 series.

I have a berreta S56 E which I would imagine is similar, I believe they were made before the 686. I have owned and shot it regularly for 10years now and never had a problem. I bought it second hand so I could not say how old it is, but like you I could never find many in the shooing mags for sale.

One thing a gunsmith dd tell me is that there are leaf springs in the mechanism as opposed to coil springs, and he told me that the leaf spring could be difficult to replace is one ever broke