Smc Quadzilla 250cc, Kids silvercross pram

Stu74

Right all i have an SMC quadzilla here in blue with a rear hay rack that i got to use for shooting it runs fine but will not start off the button (starter motor gone) but starts straight away with a push, i have since got another project a classic mini and need funds for that the quads lights have all been cut off and it is really just a field quad as would take some work to put on road, looking in the region of £400.

Secondly i have a or should i say my partner has an old 35 year old silvercross dolls pram in brown in decent condition no tears or rips, wanting in the region of £300,

If you want photos i will be able to send them from my phone just let me know, I am able to deliver each item within 40 mile from Middlesbrough for cost

Thanks

Stu

Right all i have an SMC quadzilla here in blue with a rear hay rack that i got to use for shooting it runs fine but will not start off the button (starter motor gone) but starts straight away with a push, i have since got another project a classic mini and need funds for that the quads lights have all been cut off and it is really just a field quad as would take some work to put on road, looking in the region of £400.

Secondly i have a or should i say my partner has an old 35 year old silvercross dolls pram in brown in decent condition no tears or rips, wanting in the region of £300,

If you want photos i will be able to send them from my phone just let me know, I am able to deliver each item within 40 mile from Middlesbrough for cost

Thanks

Stu

interested in your quad have the cash can you pm me.(not far away from u Winagte just up A19)

Thanks

Dave

Edited by Davyo

Thanks

Stu

Seroius about the Quad but you have no cont details (PM ect)

Dave